Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Humidity13% Wind SpeedWSW 8 G 17 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint4°F (-16°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667°N Lon: 115.6°W Elev: 7200ft.
9 Miles SW Mt. Charleston NV 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. East southeast wind 8 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph. Saturday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. South southwest wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.