Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 G 20 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667°N Lon: 115.6°W Elev: 7200ft.
9 Miles SW Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a north northeast wind 14 to 19 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a northeast wind 20 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Breezy, with a northeast wind 23 to 28 mph decreasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North northeast wind around 8 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE