Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
9 Miles SW Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE