Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.01 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.68°W Elev: 581ft.
Belinda City TN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 64. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. North northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wilson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE