Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.38 in (1029.2 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
Belinda City TN
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 18. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Rain and snow, becoming all rain after midnight. Low around 35. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. South wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wilson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE