Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 13 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 44. West wind 6 to 9 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. East northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE