Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedENE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644 Lon: -120.802981 Elev: 537ft.
Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a steady temperature around 39. East northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE