Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
4 Miles W Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 69. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE