Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.12 in (1023.5 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
Las Vegas NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Showers likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. West northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE