Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.8644°N Lon: 120.802981°W Elev: 537ft.
3 Miles W Priest Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. North northeast wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind becoming east 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. North wind around 7 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE