Severe Weather Threat Moves Into The Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi Valley On Thursday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Thursday in parts of the Northern Plains and Upper Mississippi River Valley. The area of greatest concern is Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota. In this region very large hail, damaging winds and a few isolated tornadoes are possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.1 mb)
- Dewpoint62°F (17°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burlington Alamance Regional Airport (KBUY)
Lat: 36.05 Lon: -79.47 Elev: 617ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 89. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Alamance County, NC
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE