Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 MPH
- Barometer30.49 in (1036.1 mb)
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
6 Miles WNW Las Vegas NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE