Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
21 Miles SW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind around 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. West southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a north wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE