Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 7 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667°N Lon: 115.6°W Elev: 7200ft.
4 Miles SE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. East northeast wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light north after midnight.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Light north wind becoming north northeast 10 to 15 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE