Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 mph
- Barometer30.27 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility2.50 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Harrison, Boone County Airport (KHRO)
Lat: 36.28°N Lon: 93.15°W Elev: 1106ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northeast wind around 5 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. North northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Boone County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE