Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Alamos Airport (KLAM)
Lat: 35.88 Lon: -106.28 Elev: 7172ft.
3 Miles N Canones NM
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Chama River Valley, NM
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE