Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.22111 Lon: -115.99528 Elev: 2640ft.
5 Miles WSW Pahrump NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. South wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Southeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Rain showers likely before 4pm, then rain likely, possibly mixed with snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind around 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE