Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in (1016.8 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Las Vegas, North Las Vegas Airport (KVGT)
Lat: 36.21205 Lon: -115.19395 Elev: 2188ft.
8 Miles NW Las Vegas NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. East southeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE