Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 5 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1008.8 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mountain Home, Ozark Regional Airport (KBPK)
Lat: 36.37°N Lon: 92.47°W Elev: 928ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog after 3am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 47. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Light west northwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baxter County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE