Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity47% Wind SpeedN 10 G 21 mph Barometer30.26 in (1024.7 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home, Ozark Regional Airport (KBPK)
Lat: 36.37°N Lon: 92.47°W Elev: 928ft.
Salesville AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. North northwest wind around 15 mph. Tonight Areas of frost after midnight. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 27. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South southeast wind around 10 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.