Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.22111 Lon: -115.99528 Elev: 2640ft.
7 Miles ESE Pahrump NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Light north northwest wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48. East northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE