Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 2 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667°N Lon: 115.6°W Elev: 7200ft.
Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. East northeast wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Windy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE