Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 2 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
2 Miles E Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Thursday A 40 percent chance of snow showers after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 40 by 11am, then falling to around 24 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 19 to 24 mph becoming southeast 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. East northeast wind 5 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind around 10 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE