Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 12 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667°N Lon: 115.6°W Elev: 7200ft.
2 Miles E Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE