Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in (1024.5 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639°N Lon: 117.69°W Elev: 2283ft.
25 Miles SSE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South southeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South southwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph increasing to 12 to 17 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South southwest wind 11 to 13 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE