Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 5 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
China Lake, Naval Air Facility (KNID)
Lat: 35.68639 Lon: -117.69000 Elev: 2283ft.
25 Miles SSE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. North wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. Wind chill values as low as -6. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -6. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. East wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Owens Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE