Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
35 Miles SE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE