Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
35 Miles SE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 71. South wind 5 to 11 mph becoming east southeast in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 74. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE