Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 mph
- Barometer30.20 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
5 Miles NE Green Hill TN
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of snow and sleet before midnight, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 27. North wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Scattered flurries before 9am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 37. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light south southeast wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wilson County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE