Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity83% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.10 in (1019.0 mb) Dewpoint48°F (9°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.68°W Elev: 581ft.
6 Miles S Gallatin TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 78. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 83. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. South wind around 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South southwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.