Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.68°W Elev: 581ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 46. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, with thunderstorms also possible after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 52. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Windy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sumner County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE