Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity35% Wind SpeedS 8 mph Barometer30.21 in (1023.2 mb) Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill47°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Nashville, Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12°N Lon: 86.69°W Elev: 597ft.
5 Miles E Hendersonville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 37. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Thursday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53. South wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.