Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 12 G 26 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667°N Lon: 115.6°W Elev: 7200ft.
4 Miles NE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE