Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.22111 Lon: -115.99528 Elev: 2640ft.
Death Valley Junction CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. South southeast wind around 16 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 16. North wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. North northeast wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE