Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Heat Index90°F (32°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.22111 Lon: -115.99528 Elev: 2640ft.
Death Valley Junction CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 67. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 21 to 26 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 95. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 63. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 97. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 64. South wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 99.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 66.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 103.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 104.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 70.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 103.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 101.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE