Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
30 Miles SE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 16. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE