Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 5 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667°N Lon: 115.6°W Elev: 7200ft.
4 Miles NNE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE