Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedWSW 10 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
4 Miles NNE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 26. Calm wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE