Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 13 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 35.9597 Lon: -116.2619 Elev: 1517ft.
13 Miles W Death Valley Junction CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 21. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE