Severe Weather Possible Again On Tuesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center (SPC) in Norman, Oklahoma expects a slight risk of severe weather on Tuesday. The area of greatest concern is in the Western and Central United States from Montana to Texas. Damaging winds, large hail and even a few isolated tornadoes are all possible.
- Wind SpeedS 13 MPH
- Barometer29.76 in (1005.0 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index84°F (29°C)
Current conditions at
Nellis Air Force Base (KLSV)
Lat: 36.23333 Lon: -115.03333 Elev: 1870ft.
8 Miles NE Nellis AFB NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 74. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 98. Light and variable wind becoming south 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 76. Breezy, with a southwest wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 94. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 73. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 96.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 74.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 98.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 76.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 98.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 77.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 77.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 99.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Las Vegas Valley, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE