Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedWSW 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
KYLE CANYON (KYCN2)
Lat: 36.266667 Lon: -115.6000 Elev: 7200ft.
5 Miles NE Mt. Charleston NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a temperature rising to near 39 by 11am, then falling to around 24 during the remainder of the day. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a temperature rising to around 28 by 3am. North northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 43. North northwest wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spring Mountains-Red Rock Canyon, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE