Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
31 Miles SE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as -6. Blustery, with a northwest wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 34. Wind chill values as low as -6. North northwest wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 18. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE