Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
31 Miles WSW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. West northwest wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 46. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 21. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE