Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Heat Index86°F (30°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
25 Miles WSW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 93. Light west wind becoming south southeast 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 61. South southeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 94. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 61. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 95.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 64.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 99.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 100.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 67.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 99.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 66.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 97.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE