Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194°N Lon: 117.145°W Elev: 80ft.
25 Miles WSW Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. Northeast wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. East wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. South wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE