Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Humidity93% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.15 in (1020.9 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Jackson, McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport (KMKL)
Lat: 35.61°N Lon: 88.92°W Elev: 433ft.
7 Miles SE Buchanan TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Calm wind. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Light southwest wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 58. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 10 mph. Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.