Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 7 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.47075°N Lon: 121.147278°W Elev: 1322ft.
8 Miles WNW Hernandez CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 43. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 45. North northeast wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE