Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03 Lon: -89.4 Elev: 337ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 15. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 31. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a steady temperature around 27. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A chance of rain and sleet after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night Rain, possibly mixed with sleet. Low around 33. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Light north wind becoming north northwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming east northeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lake County, TN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE