Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 14 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Rogers Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KROG)
Lat: 36.38 Lon: -94.11 Elev: 1362ft.
Beaver Lake AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of rain, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm after midnight. Low around 36. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 50. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight. Low around 36. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 44. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. South wind around 10 mph.
- Christmas Day Partly sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carroll County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE