Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedW 7 mph
- Barometer30.35 in (1029.7 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Rogers Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KROG)
Lat: 36.38 Lon: -94.11 Elev: 1362ft.
2 Miles NNE Glade AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Wind chill values between 5 and 15. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A chance of rain or freezing rain before 9am, then rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 44. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Southwest wind around 15 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 38. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Benton County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE