Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Humidity52% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.29 in Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03°N Lon: 89.4°W Elev: 337ft.
3 Miles ENE Cottage Grove TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. Light south southwest wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 75. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Henry County, TN