Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
23 Miles W Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. West wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE