Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
23 Miles W Furnace Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 93. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 58. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 94. North wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south southeast in the morning.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 59. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 62.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 98.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 99.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 99.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 93.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Death Valley National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE