Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity50% Wind SpeedS 6 mph Barometer30.25 in Dewpoint23°F (-5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Airy, Mount Airy/Surry County Airport (KMWK)
Lat: 36.46°N Lon: 80.55°W Elev: 1247ft.
2 Miles W Danbury NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light west wind. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Sunday A chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow between 8am and 9am, then a chance of rain after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 30%.