Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity46% Wind SpeedNW 5 mph Barometer30.12 in Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dyersburg Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting (KDYR)
Lat: 36.03°N Lon: 89.4°W Elev: 337ft.
3 Miles NNE Tiptonville TN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 70. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light south wind becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61. South wind around 10 mph. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.