Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
CRN SITE NEAR STOVEPIPE WELLS 1SW (ISWC1)
Lat: 36.60194 Lon: -117.14500 Elev: 80ft.
21 Miles SE Lone Pine CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 26. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. East wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 19. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 27. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 14. Windy.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for White Mountains of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE