Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 23 G 30 mph
- Barometer29.50 in (998.0 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Rogers Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KROG)
Lat: 36.38°N Lon: 94.11°W Elev: 1362ft.
4 Miles N Beaver Lake AR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms between 7pm and 1am, then a slight chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind around 5 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Benton County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE