Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.2 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Mercury, Desert Rock Airport (KDRA)
Lat: 36.62070 Lon: -116.02868 Elev: 3238ft.
9 Miles NNE Death Valley Junction CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. North northeast wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind around 11 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Clark and Southern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE