Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 14 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.5 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Rogers Automatic Weather Observing / Reporting Sys (KROG)
Lat: 36.38°N Lon: 94.11°W Elev: 1362ft.
3 Miles SSW Busch AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Increasing clouds, with a low around 35. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming northwest 25 to 30 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. South wind around 10 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Light north wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Carroll County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE