Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity98% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.97 in Dewpoint42°F (6°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Suffolk Municipal Airport (KSFQ)
Lat: 36.68°N Lon: 76.6°W Elev: 72ft.
4 Miles NE Gatesville NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A slight chance of rain after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. North wind around 6 mph. Saturday Rain, mainly after 2pm. High near 58. North wind 5 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Saturday Night Rain, mainly before 8pm. Low around 41. Breezy, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 11 to 17 mph. Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 33. Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 71. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 69.